De-Stress & Relaxation Programmes
The Orchard’s De-Stress & Relaxation programmes begin with a consultation session on the various methods that can be used to manage chronic fatigue and stress-related ailments. The focus of the programme is learning to make simple adjustments to our lifestyle that will facilitate stress management. Stress can be generated by both external and internal factors. Examples of external factors are work or school, social and relationship issues, and financial problems. Internal stress can be caused by pessimism, major life changes, fear, trauma and general unhappiness with ourselves or our environment. Our De-Stress & Relaxation programmes utilise natural means to relieve stress and incorporates exercise, massage therapy, diet therapy and other treatments.
Treatment programmes including any, or all, of the following:
– Medical Consultation before and after the treatments.
– Health Consultant & Natural Therapist Consultation on recommended lifestyle changes.
– Exercise: Gym Exercises, Boxing, Aqua Aerobics and Tai Chi.
– Diet Planning: Simple dishes with specific ingredients to stimulate hormones that aid relaxation.
– Massage Therapy: Choice of Ayurvedic, Thai, Aromatherapy, Floral, Shiatsu, Foot Reflexology, and others.
– Yoga & Meditation to reduce stress and calm the mind.
– Other Treatments for Blood Circulation: Oxidative Stress Treatment, Ozone Therapy, Speleotherapy, Far Infrared Medical Sauna, and more.
What Makes Our Programmes Special
– Combination of multiple treatments that benefit the patient.
– Natural approach to anti-stress treatments without the use of drugs.
– Suitable for any individual.
– Consultants and therapists at hand to assist.”
Our programmes are beneficial to anyone suffers from:
– Chronic fatigue or lethargy
– Lack of concentration
– Migraine and headaches